Justine Moore's recipe for these blueberry-banana muffins has amazing macros that can fit into anyone's meal plan. Pop 'em in the oven and then pop 'em into your mouth!
- 1 scoop MET-Rx Vanilla Cinnamon Protein & Oats
- 1 banana
- 1 whole egg
- 2 egg whites
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp powdered Stevia
- to taste cinnamon
- ¼ cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine banana, eggs, baking powder, vanilla extract, Stevia, and cinnamon in a large bowl, and beat with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Stir in MET-Rx Protein & Oats and blueberries with a spoon.
- Pour mixture into muffin tins and bake for 18-20 minutes. Let cool and enjoy!