Enjoy this delicious cottage cheese recipe.
- 1 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- ¼ cup skim milk
- ¾ cup buckwheat flour
- 2 large egg whites
- 1½ tsp lemon juice
- 1 cup blueberries
- Combine cottage cheese, skim milk, and flour in a bowl.
- Beat egg whites until frothy but not stiff and add to cottage cheese mixture.
- Add lemon juice, stir, add blueberries, and stir again.
- Pour all of the batter into a nonstick frying pan and turn when tops begin to bubble and bottom is lightly browned.
- Divide into four wedges and serve.