Be a hit at your next party with this diet-friendly protein pudding dip. Fresh fruit or graham crackers are the perfect healthy accompaniments, or enjoy this delicious dessert all on its own! Low in sugar and high in protein, this pudding is a sweet treat to keep you lean.
- 1 container (5.3 oz) vanilla, nonfat greek yogurt
- ¼ cup sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
- 3 tbsp milk, fat-free
- 1 scoop Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey, Birthday Cake
- In a medium bowl, add yogurt, pudding powder, milk, and whey protein.
- Mix ingredients together until powder is dissolved.
- Chill in refrigerator 2-4 hours or until ready to serve.
- Enjoy as a pudding or dip with fresh fruit.