Because these pancakes are higher in carbohydrates, they are perfect for pre- or even post-morning workouts. Even if you're not going to be working out, simply finding the time to prepare and enjoy these can help you start your day right!
- ⅓ cup raw oats
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- 1 scoop Cellucor COR-Performance, Whipped Vanilla Whey
- 1 whole egg
- 3 large egg whites
- ⅓ cup blueberries
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Spoon batter into a heated pan or griddle.
- Wait a couple of minutes, until the batter bubbles and hardens around the edges, then flip.
- Serve as-is or with your favorite low-sugar syrup.