This creamy finger food is certain to satisfy the salty, spicy, crunch you expect around the TV on Sundays. Greek yogurt paired alongside a hint of heat lives well within a crunchy pepper, and is reminiscent of your favorite nacho dish.
- 1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp, leaves thyme
- 1 lemon zest
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tsp olive oil
- ½ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp, ground black pepper
- 20 $ing.selectedConversion.unit mini bell peppers
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a bowl, stir together Greek yogurt, fresh thyme, lemon zest, garlic, red pepper, salt, and black pepper.
- Cut 1/2 inch from the stem end of about 20 mini bell peppers. Remove the seeds and veins with a paring knife.
- Toss peppers with 2 teaspoons oil and spread out on a baking sheet. Bake until peppers begin to soften, about 12 minutes.
- Let peppers cool, then stuff with yogurt mixture.