That veggie-and-ranch-dressing tray is a staple at almost every get-together. Sure the carrots and celery sticks are good, but what do you do about that calorie-laden ranch dressing? Swap it with this delicious yogurt spread, of course.
- ¼ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp fresh basil leaves, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix the yogurt, mayo and garlic together until smooth.
- Stir in the fresh basil and salt and pepper.
- Serve with pieces of low-carb bread or with veggie sticks.