I love white chocolate; if you ask me, it's always pumpkin o'clock somewhere. I can't resist the rich pumpkin and warm spices combined with melty white chocolate! I may or may not have eaten half the batch the first day. Luckily, half the batch totals only 390 calories. Did I mention these are full-sized cookies, about the size of the ones at Subway?
- 60 g vanilla whey protein powder
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup pyure organic stevia blend
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ⅔ cup pumpkin, canned
- ¼ cup egg whites
- 2 tbsp smart Balance light buttery spread
- 1 oz white chocolate chips
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp maple syrup
- ¼ tsp table salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degres F.
- Whisk together dry ingredients in a medium mixing bowl.
- Mix in wet ingredients until smooth.
- Stir in white chocolate chips.
- Lightly spray a full baking sheet with cooking spray, then drop batter by rounded tablespoons onto sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown underneath and cooked through. I flatten my cookies with the back of a spatula right after they come out to make them chewier and less fluffy, but that's optional.
- Let cool 5-10 minutes and enjoy!
- Store any leftovers in the fridge up to one week or the freezer up to one month.