Since there's an entire sleeve of Oreos in this recipe, you might need to save this dish for an actual cheat day. But don't worry, you won't be snacking on empty calories—the addition of Combat and Combat casein powder makes this a mind-blowing protein treat as well. The white chocolate over top of the Oreo's is truly delicious, and these are super easy to prepare and enjoy! The only problem you may have is trying to avoid eating all of them at once because they're that good!
- 1 scoop(s) musclePharm Combat Powder (Chocolate)
- ½ cup flour
- 42 g coconut flour
- 10 cookie oreo cookies
- 1 tsp powdered Stevia
- 1 cup vanilla, nonfat greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp white chocolate chips
- 1 scoop musclePharm Combat Casein
- Add both Combat powders, wheat flour, coconut flour, whole Oreos, Oreo wafers, and Stevia to a food processor. Process until well combined.
- Add Greek yogurt, and process again until smooth. Batter should be very thick and kind of sticky.
- Roll batter into 21 balls, and place on parchment paper. Chill in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
- Heat white chocolate over a double boiler. Roll each truffle in the white chocolate, and place back on parchment paper. While chocolate is still warm, crush up an Oreo and sprinkle over top. Freeze for another 30 minutes or until chocolate is set. Enjoy!