I like to make this on Sundays; it will last me until the next Thursday. It is the perfect guilt free treat. I enjoy mine served on Ezekiel bread. Any leftover are great added to chicken, so make a big batch. It's important here that you chop everything up very small.
- 2 medium whole (2-3/5" dia) tomatoes
- 1 whole zucchini, sliced
- ½ eggplant, peeled (yield from 1-1/4 lb) eggplant
- ½ whole onion, sliced
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Grill tomatoes, zucchinis, eggplant and squash until softened. Let them cool off.
- Chop into small pieces and mix in the rest of the ingredients.
- Let chill in fridge.