Protein pancakes should be a staple recipe in any hardgainers diet. Not only are they delicious, it's also easy to pack high-quality calories into these pancakes that are easy to digest!
- 2 cup raw oats
- 5 egg whites
- 3 whole egg
- ½ cup blueberries
- 1 scoop kaged Muscle Kasein (Vanilla Shake)
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend for 20-30 seconds.
- Coat frying pan with cooking oil and heat pan to a medium temperature.
- Carefully pour mixture into frying pan using ladle. Each pancake should take 4-5 minutes per side, depending on the thickness.
- Note: These pancakes are best served with a coating of natural crunchy almond butter to add taste as well as additional muscle-building calories from healthy fats.