There's nothing complicated or difficult about this recipe. Let's get into the kitchen and build some muscle!
- 4 oz ground 99% fat-free turkey breast
- 3 whole egg
- 6 egg whites
- ¼ cup, pureed avocado
- ¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes
- Brown ground turkey in a skillet over medium/high heat. Once finished, drain excess juice out of the skillet and place turkey in a bowl.
- Beat together whole eggs and egg whites. Pour eggs into skillet.
- While eggs cook, mix sun-dried tomatoes with ground turkey.
- When eggs are cooked firmly enough to flip, place ground turkey on one half of the cooked eggs.
- Flip open side of eggs over to cover the ground turkey. Let cook for 2-3 minutes, then flip omelet. Cook until eggs are not runny.
- Place omelet onto a plate and then pour pureed avocado over the top.