A great soy protein and turkey egg quiche recipe.
- 3 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 small green bell pepper
- 1 cup onion, finely chopped
- ½ cup spinach
- 2 lb ground 99% fat-free turkey breast
- 3 cup liquid egg whites
- 1 scoop soy protein isolate
- Spray pan with non-stick cooking spray. (Pam Olive Oil Spray) and brown turkey.
- Add peppers, spinach, garlic, onion and seasoning and cook on medium for 2-3 minutes until spinach cooks down.
- Transfer mixture into a 9x13 glass dish and spread.
- Pour egg whites evenly over the mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.
- Cool and serve!