You've got to love tuna! It's versatile, clean, easy to find, and, well, it's pretty cheap. Many people eat it like you do, on top of or alongside a salad, though tuna is also popular on sandwiches. Of course, if you get creative, there are many other ways you can enjoy it!
- ¼ cup(s) unflavored whey protein powder
- 1 whole egg
- 1 large egg whites
- 2 tbsp psyllium husk powder
- ¼ cup buckwheat flour
- ¼ cup whole milk
- 1 tsp table salt
- ½ tbsp, ground tarragon
- Using a handheld blender or food processor, blend all the above ingredients.
- Spray nonstick pan with PAM or coconut oil and turn heat to high.
- Once the pan is sizzling hot, pour 1/4 cup of the batter onto the center.
- Turn the heat down to medium and spread the mixture around the pan with a spoon so it's thin and cooks evenly.
- When it has cooked, flip the wrap and let the other side cook for another minute. Remove from pan.
- Repeat the process. Get the pan hot again, spray, pour the batter, turn down the heat, spread the batter, flip.
- When all your wraps are done cooking, let them cool.
- While you wait, make tuna filling. Mix a can of tuna with some chopped olives, low-fat mayo, sugar-free ketchup, sea salt, and tarragon. Or, you can dress your tuna however you like!
- Fill a wrap with tuna and enjoy! Or, wrap your wrap in tinfoil and take it with you for a healthy lunch.