Tuna mashed with avocado? Yup. Trust us: You'll return to this recipe over and over again. The savory mushroom base might just become your new bread!
- 5 oz tuna, canned in water
- ½ fruit, without skin and seed avocado
- 3 whole green onion, chopped
- 2 piece whole portabella mushrooms, sliced
- 1 spray olive oil
- 1 pinch table salt
- Using a spoon, carefully scrape the gills out of the mushrooms. Toss mushrooms with olive oil and salt, and bake at 400 degrees F, for about 10 minutes.
- Drain the tuna and add it to a bowl with the avocado and onions. Mash all this up with a fork, and season to taste with salt.
- Once the mushrooms cool, spread the tuna avocado mash on the roasted mushrooms and serve.