The Paleo principles are simple: if you can grow it or kill it, eat it. If it's been processed, don't. Here are six meals for one full day of Paleo perfection!
- 6 fillet tilapia
- 7 tbsp pesto
- 7 tsp almond flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 whole sweet potato
- to taste cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spray baking dish with coconut oil.
- Place tilapia in dish and top with pesto. Sprinkle with almond flour, sea salt, and pepper.
- Bake for about 10 minutes.
- For sweet potato: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Wash, dry, and poke holes in the sweet potato.
- Place sweet potato in an aluminum-foil-covered baking pan and bake for 45 minutes to one hour.
- Once potato is done, cut in half and store 1/2 for later.
- Slice sweet potato and sprinkle with cinnamon, sea salt, and black pepper.