Just because you are crunched for time doesn't mean you can't enjoy delicious breakfasts! Instead of the banana and thermos full of coffee on your way out the door, put something together in the evening and you'll have a healthy and delicious morning. This chocolate-banana oatmeal combination is full of protein, potassium, and fiber.
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ scoop chocolate protein powder
- ¼ banana
- 1 tbsp black chia seeds
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder, unsweetened
- ½ tbsp cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients in small jar.
- Place in refrigerator overnight.