The zesty Asian flair of this burger will make you a tofu believer! Savor the pairing of caramelized onions with spicy chili flakes and Sriracha, all supported by the sweet smokiness of Teriyaki marinade. If you need any further convincing, tofu contains all of the essential amino acids and packs in 6 grams of protein per 3 oz. serving.
- 6 oz tofu, firm
- 1 tbsp teriyaki, sauce, reduced sodium
- 1 tbsp sriracha
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- ¼ red onion, sliced
- ¼ cup strips or slices carrots, sliced
- 2 leaf, large lettuce (butterhead)
- 2 flatbread flat Out sandwich wraps
- Heat grill.
- Marinate tofu in teriyaki marinade, red chili flakes and Sriracha.
- Sauté red onion in pan until caramelized.
- Grill tofu for 3-4 min on each side.
- Place on Flat Out wrap. Top with butter leaf lettuce, shredded carrots, and caramelized red onion.