These excellent skewers are made with an Asian twist. The tangelos and teriyaki go perfectly with protein-packed chicken. It's a yummy, healthy, fun dish that's secretly easy but looks gourmet.
- 2 tangelo orange
- 6 serving 2 slices chicken breast, oven-roasted, sliced
- 2 tbsp teriyaki sauce, fat-free
- Peel and divide tangelos into triangular wedges.
- Roll the chicken slices and then cut into halves.
- Alternate tangelos and chicken slices on the skewers (8 skewers).
- Plate and drizzle with teriyaki sauce.