After doing some research and experimentation with purple sweet potatoes, I found they are not quite as sweet as orange sweet potatoes, but are great for more savory dishes, like stir-fry.
- 1 whole sweet potato
- 4 chop without refuse (yield from 1 raw chop, with refuse, weighing 259g) lean pork chops
- 1 cup, chopped green cabbage
- ½ cup head cauliflower, chopped
- ½ cup broccoli
- 1 salt and pepper to taste
- Place sweet potatoes in oven at 425°F for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook pork chop on medium heat until done.
- Add cabbage, broccoli and cauliflower to skillet and cook until cabbage is wilted. Mix with pork, sweet potato and eggplant and season with salt and pepper.