The Paleo principles are simple: if you can grow it or kill it, eat it. If it's been processed, don't. Here are six meals for one full day of Paleo perfection!
- 1 whole egg
- ¼ sweet potato, shredded
- ⅛ tsp onion powder
- ⅛ tsp garlic powder
- ⅛ tsp cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper to taste
- Grease skillet with coconut spray and place on medium heat.
- Add shredded sweet potato and cook for one minute.
- Add spices and cook for another minute or two.
- Once sweet potatoes start getting golden on the edges, add egg and cover with lid.
- Let egg cook for about 3 minutes.