From the White Batus to the Purple Japanese, sweet potato varieties are abundant at farmer's markets. Discover your favorite and try this amazing, fat-free deviled egg recipe!
- 4 hard-boiled egg
- ¼ cup sweet potato, mashed
- 1 tbsp nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 dash cinnamon
- Cut peeled eggs in half lengthwise and discard the yolks.
- Combine the sweet potato and Greek yogurt in a small bowl and mix well.
- Spoon the sweet potato filling into egg whites.
- Sprinkle tops with cinnamon.
- Cover and refrigerate at least one hour before serving.