This recipe is a perfect treat following a savory evening meal, giving extra muscle-building nutrients before bed. As they cook, a sweet aroma fills the kitchen, letting your nose know the taste buds are in for a great treat! Like the homemade protein bars, these are a great on-the-go option.
- 3 whole sweet potato
- 1 scoop kaged Muscle Kasein (Chocolate Shake)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ⅓ cup coconut oil
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 3 egg whites
- 2 whole egg
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 2 tbsp walnuts, chopped
- Peel sweet potatoes and dice them into small chunks.
- Fill a large pot half full with water and heat to boiling. Add the sweet potato chunks and boil on high for 20-25 minutes until soft.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly coat baking tray with light cooking spray.
- Drain the boiled sweet potato chunks in a colander. Using a large bowl, mash the sweet potato chunks.
- Add Kasein, baking soda, and unsweetened raw cocoa powder to sweet potatoes, and mash some more.
- Add the coconut oil, eggs, egg whites, flaxseeds, and walnuts to the mixture and stir until incorporated.
- Pour the mixture onto baking tray, spreading it evenly.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Once removed from oven, allow to cool before eating.