This bread recipe is good for both the body and the soul. Enjoy!
- 8 oz sweet potato, mashed
- 2 scoop(s) vanilla whey protein powder
- 1 cup oat bran
- 2 large egg whites
- 2 tbsp skim milk
- ¼ cup walnuts, chopped
- 6 tbsp splenda
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 9x5x3-inch loaf pan with olive oil Pam.
- Mix whey and oat bran into medium bowl.
- Beat Splenda, eggs, and vanilla to blend in large bowl. Mix in sweet potato. Add dry ingredients and walnuts and stir well.
- Transfer batter to prepared pan. Bake until tester inserted into center comes out clean, about 30 minutes.
- Cool bread in pan on rack 15 minutes.