This Asian-inspired sauce is perfect for dipping spring rolls and pot stickers, and it makes a delectable glaze for chicken and shrimp! Did I mention it tastes even better than the bottled stuff for less than half the calories? Mmm hmm.
- 1 cup orange juice, fresh squeezed
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- 1½ tbsp splenda, brown sugar blend
- 2 tbsp low-sugar ketchup
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- Combine orange juice, vinegar, brown sugar, and ketchup in a small saucepan.
- Simmer over medium-high heat for 5 minutes.
- Combine water and cornstarch to make a slurry, then add to saucepan.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, and stir until thickened.
- Store in the fridge up to one week.