This fanciful dressing is sure to breathe new life into your salads. It can be kept chilled for up to 10 days and should be enough dressing for four salads. The same recipe also works well with other nut butters like cashew, walnut, or almond, and serves as a nice pairing with steamed veggies.
- 2 tbsp unsalted sunflower seed butter
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- ¼ tsp table salt
- ¼ tsp, ground black pepper
- ¼ cup olive oil
- In a bowl or glass jar, stir together sunflower-seed butter, apple cider vinegar, garlic, mustard, lemon zest, salt, and black pepper.
- Whisk in olive oil until smooth.