A little crunchy, a little creamy, and 100 percent refreshing! Enjoy this summertime side dish at your next outdoor gathering.
- 16 oz coleslaw mix (cabbage salad)
- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- ½ cup, fluid (yields 2 cups whipped) heavy whipping cream
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, heavy cream, vinegar, and lemon juice. Mix well.
- Pour over the cabbage mixture and toss to coat well.
- Cover and chill for at least one hour or until ready to serve.