Wave goodbye to your muffin top and say hello to your slender thighs! Enjoy these delicious low-cal treats!
- 1½ cup oat bran
- ¼ tsp table salt
- ¾ tsp baking powder
- ½ tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1¾ cup powdered Stevia
- ¼ box sugar-free fat-free chocolate pudding powder
- ½ cup walnuts, chopped
- ½ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 large egg whites
- 2 scoop(s) chocolate protein powder
- ¼ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup powdered Stevia
- 1 large egg yolks
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder, unsweetened
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Sift together the oat bran, baking powder, pumpkin spice, cinnamon, walnuts, sweetener, pudding mix, and whey.
- In a separate bowl, mix the pumpkin, yogurt, and eggs. Combine wet ingredients with the dry and mix into a batter.
- Line 12 muffin tins and carefully fill each cup 3/4 full.
- Make the filling: Mix together the yogurt, sweetener, egg yolk, and cocoa powder. Make a well in center of batter for each muffin and spoon in 1/2 tablespoon of filling.
- Bake for 20-to-25 minutes or until the filling sets.