Strawberries are good, vanilla protein is good, and chocolate chips are good. Combine all three and you have a great recipe. It's the easiest recipe ever, but the product looks much more difficult. Enjoy the smiles these little guys bring out!
- 2 tbsp walden Farms Syrup
- 2 tbsp nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup strawberries
- 2 oz dark chocolate chips
- ¼ cup fiber one cereal
- ½ scoop(s) vanilla whey protein powder
- In a bowl, mix protein, Greek yogurt, and syrup to make a sauce.
- Dip strawberries in sauce until coated.
- When strawberries are covered, use chocolate chips to make eyes, and pieces of cereal to make a mouth.
- Serve immediately.