With just a few adjustments, you can have some delicious and satisfying steak tacos without the side dish of guilt!
- 8 oz flank steak
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- ½ tbsp garlic powder
- ½ tbsp paprika
- ½ tbsp, ground black pepper
- ½ tbsp onion powder
- ½ tbsp cumin
- ½ tbsp cayenne pepper
- 4 whole corn tortilla
- 4 tsp cotija cheese
- Marinate the steak with lime juice, garlic powder, paprika, black pepper, onion powder, cumin, and cayenne pepper. Allow to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Grill steak to desired temperature.
- Let steak rest for 3 minutes and slice thinly against the grain.
- Assemble tacos with thinly sliced steak, 1 tbsp light guacamole, and 1 tsp cotija cheese.