These soft-baked cookies are bursting with birthday cake flavor! Even better, they make a great portable protein snack. Stick a few of them in a Ziploc bag and enjoy them as a post-workout treat. The best part: You can scarf a few down even when it's not your birthday!
- 2 scoop EVL Stacked Protein, Birthday Cake
- 6 tbsp coconut flour
- 4 tbsp cashew butter
- 2 tbsp sugar-free maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 1 dash sea salt
- 1 tsp butter extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the dry ingredients.
- In separate bowl, combine the cashew butter and syrup. Microwave until smooth.
- Add the vanilla and butter extract.
- Add the liquid mixture to the flour mixture and combine it until a crumbly batter forms. Add almond milk and combine.
- Hand-roll the batter into six balls, and press them onto a nonstick cookie sheet. Bake for 6-8 minutes.