A flavorful alternative to boring old canned tuna, this island-inspired appetizer is the high-protein solution to your sushi cravings to help you chase unbelievable gains!
- 1 lb sushi-grade salmon, diced into 1/2-inch pieces/cubes
- ½ cup shelled edamame, thawed
- 1 avocado
- ⅓ cup green onion, chopped
- 2 cup brown rice
- 3 tbsp safflower mayonnaise
- 1½ tbsp liquid aminos
- 1½ tbsp sriracha
- ½ tsp ginger, pureed
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- Cook rice according to the instructions given and set aside.
- Carefully slice up the salmon into small, half-inch cubes (use the sharpest knife you have so you don't mash it) and place in a bowl.
- Add the thawed edamame, green onions, and avocado. Pour sauce over everything and gently fold to coat.
- Serve the poke over the brown rice (or cauliflower rice) and red cabbage, and garnish with sesame seeds, chopped jalapeño, and fresh cilantro
- Serve with lime wedges.