Don't steer clear of big bad ground beef. Choose a lean variety and start experimenting!
- 1 onion, finely diced
- ¼ cup italian dressing
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 12 oz tomato sauce, canned
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- ½ tbsp, ground oregano
- 2 tbsp fat-free cream cheese
- ¼ cup low-fat parmesan cheese
- 2 cup, cubes spaghetti squash
- In a small skillet, cook onions and Italian dressing over medium heat.
- Add ground beef and continue to cook for 10 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Stir in the tomato sauce, diced tomatoes and oregano.
- Simmer over low heat for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in cream cheese.
- Spoon over cooked spaghetti squash, sprinkle with parmesan cheese and serve.