Everyone's favorite dip goes a bit "lighter" with this skinny Buffalo chicken creation. It might be lower in calories and fat, but it's big on flavor! And there's three easy ways to prepare it. Just make sure not to blow all the calories on chips.
- 4 oz fat-free cream cheese
- 1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup red hot sauce
- ½ cup, crumbled, not packed blue cheese
- 1 tbsp ranch seasoning
- 3 cup chicken breast, shredded
- Oven instructions: Preheat oven to 350 F. In a large bowl, stir all ingredients together until well mixed. Transfer mixture to a small greased baking dish, and bake for 30 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the edges begin to slightly brown. Remove and serve immediately.
- Stove directions: Stir all ingredients together in a medium saucepan until combined over medium-low heat. Continue heating for about 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the cheese is melted and the dip is simmering. Remove and serve immediately.
- Slow cooker directions: Stir all ingredients together in a slow cooker until combined. Heat on low for 4 hours or until the cheese is melted. Serve immediately.