If you're looking for a healthy hors d'oeuvre to spice up your next gathering, look no further than these deviled eggs. The best part? You can prep them the day before so you can spend the day focusing on your guests instead of working in the kitchen.
- 3 whole egg
- 2 tbsp mustard
- ¼ cup white vinegar
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp cumin
- ¼ cup flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tbsp salad dressing, KRAFT Mayo Light Mayonnaise
- Boil eggs and cut them in half. Separate the whites from the yolks.
- Using a cheese grater, grate the yolks.
- Add mayo, mustard, paprika, cumin, and rice wine vinegar to a bowl. Mix. Add to grated egg yolks.
- Spoon filling into the egg whites.
- Top with parsley and paprika.