I can eat sliders by the dozen. There's something about mini-hamburgers that brings out the honey badger in all of us, which isn't a good thing when you're munching for three hours while watching sports. Here's a high-protein, low-fat option that will have you building muscle without all the guilt.
- 6 oz small shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6 bun ozery Bakery - Pre-sliced Multigrain Sliders
- ½ cup, chopped red bell pepper
- 3 slice, thin/small tomatoes
- 1 g lettuce shredded
- ½ tbsp extra virgin coconut oil
- Remove tails and shell from the raw shrimp. Dry the shrimp with a paper towel.
- Add the shrimp to a blender and pulse blend until you're left with a chunky, thick, sticky paste.
- Remove the shrimp from the food processor and season with your choice of seasonings. Mix using your hands. Form three 2 oz patties.
- Add coconut oil to a skillet and place on medium heat. If you are placing the shrimp on the grill, be sure to grease the rack. Place the shrimp sliders on the skillet and cook until the shrimp patties turn pink.
- Assemble the sliders using a small leaf of lettuce and a slice of Roma tomato.
- Seasonings: Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Pepper, Cumin