Dr. Seuss was right: green eggs are delicious. They're especially great when they're full of spinach and broccoli and paired with lean chicken. Eat up!
- 3 whole eggs, scrambled
- 6 oz chicken breast
- ½ cup broccoli
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Coat a skillet with olive oil and cook chicken.
- When chicken is half-way done, add broccoli to skillet.
- After chicken is thoroughly cooked, add eggs and then spinach.
- Stir frequently until all ingredients are mixed thoroughly and eggs are cooked to desired doneness.
- Add salt and pepper if desired, and enjoy!