Santa's going to need strength to lead that sleigh. This year, leave him chocolate cookies that pack a protein punch!
- 2 tbsp cashew butter
- ¼ cup(s) vanilla whey protein powder
- ¼ cup almond milk
- ¼ cup cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 10 g dark chocolate
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients together with a spoon.
- Bake as two "blobs," or four if you want to make smaller cookies. Use a nonstick or silicone cookie tray.
- Bake at 325 degrees F (160 C) for about 25 minutes, or until the cookies are baked on the top and bottom but not fully cooked through. You want them gooey and soft in the center so they're chewy instead of dry.
- Put both cookies (or one if you're not that into sharing) on a plate. Pour a glass of milk and leave them on the table for Santa!