I love avocado. It's one of my favorite superfoods, not only because it's incredibly good for you, but also because of how versatile it is. I love to make avocado the star of my dishes and eat it at breakfast, lunch, and dinner. This refreshing dish pairs smooth, creamy avocado with flavorful salmon salad for a revitalizing dinner or lunch.
- 2 fillet salmon fillet, pan-seared
- ½ tsp dill
- 6 tsp champagne vinegar
- ½ lemon yields lemon juice
- 4 scallions, sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 avocado
- ½ cucumber, thinly sliced
- ¼ grapefruit
- In a medium bowl, mash the salmon with the dill, vinegar, lemon juice, and scallions until combined.
- Halve the avocado lengthwise and remove the pit.
- Split the salmon salad into two equal portions, and fill the avocado halves. You can garnish with cucumber and a piece of grapefruit.