Pack in the omega-3 fatty acids with this tangy, flavorful fish dish! Not only is salmon low in fat and calories, but one 4 oz. serving has 24 grams of protein. Top with sautéed onions and yogurt dill sauce for that perfect hot-cold combination!
- 8 oz salmon fillet
- ¼ tsp mesquite seasoning
- ¼ red onion, sliced
- 1 cup arugula, raw
- ¼ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp dill
- 4 slice whole-wheat sandwich thins
- Heat grill.
- Sprinkle salmon with mesquite seasoning.
- Grill fish to desired temperature (8-12 minutes).
- In a small bowl, mix together Greek yogurt and dill.
- Sauté red onion in small sauté pan until caramelized.
- Spread a thin layer of yogurt sauce on sandwich thin. Place salmon fillet on top and garnish with red onions and arugula.