Waffles are good with syrup, but frosting really takes the cake. Cover each nook and cranny of this protein-based, red-velvet-flavored creation with the wonderful texture of cream cheese and devour a good-for-you meal that only tastes like a cheat.
- ¾ cup pancake mix
- 1 scoop cellucor COR-Performance (Red Velvet)
- ½ tbsp sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
- ½ tsp powdered Stevia
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 whole egg
- 1 liquid egg whites
- 2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 dash salt
- 2½ tbsp fat-free cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar-free maple syrup
- Preheat waffle iron to a medium heat.
- Combine all dry ingredients: pancake mix, whey, baking powder, Splenda, pudding mix, and salt. Mix.
- Add the egg, egg white, almond milk, and yogurt.
- Mix with a hand blender or whisk until you achieve a batter-like consistency.
- Apply cooking spray to waffle iron, and pour in the batter. Cook for two minutes.
- Repeat the process until all the waffles are made.
- Microwave cream cheese for 20-25 seconds or until it starts to melt. Apply as glaze on top of the waffles.
- Add syrup if desired. Enjoy!