You had me at brownie. This indulgent recipe includes rich dark cocoa powder and fresh raspberries to transform your breakfast oats into guiltless guilty pleasure. Use plain Greek yogurt and any low-fat milk you have on hand, and let the breakfast brownie bonanza begin!
- ½ cup low-fat milk
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp unsweetened dark cocoa powder
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 scoop Swolverine Whey Protein Isolate, Chocolate
- 1 tbsp water
- 6 whole raspberries
- Combine all the ingredients except the raspberries in a jar or container.
- Cover tightly and refrigerate overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- Add the raspberries on top and any other desired toppings and enjoy cold or hot.