These low-carb pumpkin waffles are a breakfast favorite. They're easy to make and full of delectable autumn flavors!
- 3 egg whites
- ¼ cup pumpkin, canned
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1 tbsp almond milk
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 scoop(s) chocolate protein powder
- ½ tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp Walden Farms Syrup
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients until smooth.
- Cook batches in pre-sprayed waffle maker on medium high temperature until bubbles form on the surface, then turn over and cook until dark golden brown.
- Serve with cinnamon and sugar-free syrup.