Instead of delving into a store-bought batch of this cinnamon-sugar classic, put a muscle-building holiday twist on your own version! These snickerdoodle cookies combine the rich flavors that you’ve grown to love with a little extra pumpkin goodness. The nuttiness of almond flour combined with the sweet puree and seasonal warmth of cinnamon, nutmeg, and vanilla extract will draw you in, while the protein powder and egg white combo fuels your gains.
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 2½ scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 cup almond flour
- ½ cup powdered Stevia
- 1 cup liquid egg whites
- ⅓ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix all the dry ingredients. Add all the wet ingredients.
- On a greased cookie sheet, place spoonfuls of cookie dough about two inches apart.
- Use a spoon or the bottom of a glass to flatten the cookie dough. Since the dough is a bit sticky, you'll probably have to go back and forth between the cookies and cup of water. (Or, if you don't plan on sharing, there's no harm in licking the back of the spoon!)
- Sprinkle the flat cookies with cinnamon.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.