When you're looking for that post-dinner treat, cheesecake is what you need.
- ¼ cup ground almonds
- 2 tbsp natural almond butter
- 1 tbsp honey
- 125 g quark
- 1 whole egg
- ⅛ cup(s) unflavored whey protein powder
- ½ tsp liquid Stevia
- In a bowl, mix the almonds, almond butter, and honey together until you get a delicious dough. Roll the dough into 12 little balls, then press them into 12 mini muffin cups. Set aside.
- To make your filling, whisk the quark, egg, whey, and sweetener in a bowl until you get a smooth batter. Pour this into your cups (you might have some batter left over).
- Bake for 7-10 minutes at 320 degrees F. They’ll feel uncooked in the center, which is totally fine; you don't want them to brown on top or cook though.
- Let the cheesecakes cool completely before eating!