Muffins make for a great on-the-go snack, but they're generally so calorie- and sugar-laden that their dietary pitfalls far outweigh their convenience. Thankfully, these muffins not only pack a substantial dose of protein but also sneak in some kale to provide a huge boost of vitamins and minerals to each muffin.
- 1½ scoop gaspari Nutrition Myofusion Advanced Protein (Peanut Butter Cookie Dough)
- 1½ tbsp nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1½ tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 cup kale, diced
- 2 tbsp rolled oats
- Pre-heat oven to 475 degrees.
- Blend all ingredients together and place into a muffin tray. Note: Oats are optional.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.