Indulge in these protein-rich, Pop-Tart-style cakes when your next craving for something warm and sweet hits!
- 4 tbsp natural almond butter
- 4 tsp powdered Stevia
- 1 whole egg
- 1 square dark chocolate
- 1 tbsp low-sugar strawberry jam
- Mix all of your ingredients together until they form a well-combined dough. If your dough is too sticky to shape into cookies, add a tiny bit more pea protein powder. Add 1/2-1 tsp Toffee Stevia drops,depending on desired level of sweetness.
- Divide your dough into four balls. If you want them thinner, divide into six balls.
- Press the balls into four rectangular(ish) cookies.
- Add your jam on top of two rectangular cookies. Top them with the other cookies to form a jam-cookie sandwich.
- Bake at 335 degrees F (around 170 C) for about 12 minutes or until your cakes have browned.
- Massage half a square of dark chocolate on top of each cookie so it melts on impact. Bam!