Sometimes plain old yogurt just won't do. Create a creamy, protein-packed treat with this parfait recipe!
- 250 g 2% greek yogurt, plain
- ½ cup(s) vanilla whey protein powder
- ¼ cup raspberries
- ¼ cup blueberries
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp coconut flakes
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp granulated Stevia
- Mix together the whey and yogurt using a whisk, fork, or food processor to ensure your mix is smooth and creamy.
- In a nonstick pan, heat up the oats, coconut, Stevia, and cinnamon until they start dancing together and brown up a bit.
- To assemble your parfait, just layer the yogurt and whey mixture with seasonal berries and the coconut mix.
- Let your parfait chill in the fridge for an hour or overnight. Can't wait to indulge? Enjoy it right away!