Whoever told you all scrambles are created equal never tasted this protein-packed concoction! Veggies, egg whites, and lean meats will leave you feeling satisfied.
- 4 liquid egg whites
- 1 serving turkey sausage
- 1 whole onion, finely diced
- ¼ cup diced yellow bell pepper
- ¼ cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 diced tomatoes
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pan, drizzle onions and peppers with olive oil and saute.
- When the onions are clear and peppers are tender, season with salt and pepper.
- Add chopped turkey sausage, and saute until sausage is golden brown.
- Lower heat, add egg whites, and scramble.
- When eggs are almost done, add in tomato and spinach. Enjoy with a piece of whole grain toast for a complete and nutritious meal!