I have a passion for weightlifting, nutrition, and great-tasting food. My specialty is playing with protein powder. Ask me a question and I'll turn it into a protein-filled, delicious recipe!
- ½ cup banana or vanilla protein powder
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup natural peanut butter
- ½ cup(s) pea protein powder
- ¾ cup coconut milk
- 2 tbsp honey
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl until you form soft dough.
- Press dough evenly into a small brownie pan.
- Stick the pan in the fridge for a couple of hours or in the freezer for 30-45 minutes or until dough is firm.
- Once dough is firm, cut it into 18 squares.
- You can keep the fudge in squares and enjoy them as they are. If you'd like to try something else, roll each square into truffles.
- If you roll the fudge, dip them in melted dark chocolate and then transfer them back to the freezer for another 30-45 minutes.
- Once the chocolate is hardened, take them out and eat up!