Ask The Protein Powder Chef: Know A Simple Recipe For Protein Donuts?
- 1 whole egg
- 1 large egg whites
- ¼ cup cashews, chopped
- ⅛ cup coconut flour
- 1 scoop gaspari Nutrition Myofusion Advanced Protein
- ⅛ cup raw oats
- ⅛ cup almond milk
- 50 g dark chocolate
- Preheat oven to 340 degrees F (170C).
- Blend eggs, cashews, flour, protein powder, oats, and almond milk.
- Once blended, pour batter into donut tray.
- Bake donuts for 20 minutes or until inserted knife comes out clean.
- While donuts are cooling, melt chocolate. (It's best to do it in a glass bowl over boiling water.)
- Once chocolate liquifies, pour it over donuts and then transfer the donuts to the fridge so the chocolate can set.
- Eat them all. Don't share.